Not the best week in the world, but definitely nothing that I can’t bounce back from!
- Weight – 260 lbs (.2 lbs gained, 6.2 lbs lost total)
- BMI – 34.4 (remained the same, .9 lost total)
- Waist to Hip Ratio: 1 (.01 gained, .02 lost total)
- Body Fat – 21% (1% gained, 1.3% lost total)
- Chest – 47″ (.75″ gained, .5″ gained total)
- Arms – 15″ (remained the same, 1″ gained total)
- Hips – 47″ (remained the same, .5″ lost total)
- Waist – 47″ (.5″ gained, 2″ lost total)
- Thighs – 26.5″ (.25″ lost, .25″ nothing lost/gained total)
- Calves – 16.5″ (.25″ lost, .5″ lost total)
- Forearms – 12″ (remained the same, nothing lost/gained total)
- Shoulders – 52″ (.5″ gained, nothing lost/gained total)
- Neck – 17″ (remained the same, nothing lost/gained total)
Time for some truth, I fell off the path this week. Just a few factors took my head out of the game, and I found it almost impossible to get my head back in. Work was incredibly stressful dealing with things I had never dealt with before… a lot of the negativity that I hear on a constant basis had finally chipped away at me enough to where I started to become extremely negative and toward the end of the week I stopped even wanting to go to the gym after work. I also stopped eating sensibly at work and had went back in to some of my stress-eating habits.
I felt defeated.
I felt like quitting for awhile.
But then I remembered why I started.
I knew this road would be difficult and that I’m stuck in a plateau. I need to bust out of the plateau and that’s going to take a lot of work mentally and physically. Now I’ve got a wrestling show to go to this Friday night so working out that day is going to be practically impossible since I work that day too, so we have to switch things up some… Today is not a rest day, today is a workout day. After I finish this entry I’m going to watch and read some motivating stuff on youtube or Facebook and I’m going to get myself mentally ready to go to the gym on a Sunday and workout.
Sometimes if you feel like you’re hitting a brick wall, you need to take a few steps back… catch your breath… then knock that wall down!