Well the first week back from illness and it was a challenge! Without further ado here’s the numbers…
- Weight – 255.4 lbs (3.2 lbs gained, 10.8 lbs lost total)
- BMI – 33.8 (.4 gained, 1.5 lost total)
- Waist to Hip Ratio: 1 (remained the same, .02 lost total)
- Body Fat – 19.2% (remained the same, 3.1% lost total)
- Chest – 45.5″ (remained the same, 1″ lost total)
- Arms – 15″ (.5″ gained, 1″ gained total)
- Hips – 45.75″ (.25″ lost, 1.75″ lost total)
- Waist – 45.5″ (.5″ lost, 3″ lost total)
- Thighs – 26″ (remained the same, .5″ lost total)
- Calves – 16.5″ (.25″ gained, .5″ lost total)
- Forearms – 12″ (remained the same, nothing lost/gained total)
- Shoulders – 50.5″ (.5″ lost, 1.5″ lost total)
- Neck – 16.5″ (remained the same, .5″ lost total)
I know that I didn’t post the official numbers last week since most of it was based on my illness and not my hard work, but these numbers were based off of what it was last week so that I can get back on track.
Based on what those numbers show me, it looks like I lost around 3 lbs of muscle last week, then I gained it all back this week. I say that because my body fat remained the same and my workouts, although difficult this week, I was able to keep the weight I lifted the same or a little more.
These first 90 days are coming to a close pretty quickly… so far my goal weight is going to be tough to hit by the summer if I keep on the path I’m going, which is why some things will be changing up for the next 90 days. I received some news earlier this week that I may be allowed to start a program that hasn’t been published yet. It did a lot of good for the guy that developed it and once he puts some final touches on it, I believe he was going to go ahead and send it to me. Let’s hope it shocks my system enough to get me over this last little hump.
No matter what, I’ve still made incredible progress so far… and it’s not gonna stop.